Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Intellectual Property (IP)
Printing 3D Parts, Inc. expects that the customer is the creator of a 3D design and owns the intellectual property of the content. The customer agrees that in 3D scanning and 3D printing of parts, Printing 3D Parts, Inc. assumes no liability for infringement of or non-compliances with any and all applicable laws and regulations or conflicts with rights of third parties in connection with copyrights, trademarks, designs, labels or unfair competition. The customer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Printing 3D Parts, Inc. as a result of any action by third parties based on any of the aforementioned grounds.
Printing 3D Parts, Inc. takes copyright seriously and is legally obliged to respond to any copyright infringement notices we receive.
The customer verifies that any and all parts 3D scanned and 3D printed by Printing 3D Parts, Inc. will not be used in the firing mechanism assembly of a weapon or firearm.
Notice Take Down
In order to cooperate with and protect owners of the intellectual property, we have implemented the following notice take down system. If you find content on Printing 3D Parts, Inc. website or social media which you think is infringing on your intellectual property please notify us by email.
In the email indicate the allegedly infringing content, a statement on why you believe that the use of the content is not authorized by the copyright holder, and your contact information. We will investigate the reported content and decide whether the claim is valid and the content needs to be removed.
If a 3D CAD file is found to be infringing, we retain the right to destroy it. If the 3D CAD file has been 3D printed, we retain the right to destroy the parts if they are still in our possession. The sales order for the 3D parts will be cancelled.
Procedure for Reporting Intellectual Property (IP) Infringement
If you believe your Intellectual Property has been infringed, email a notice of “IP Infringement” containing the following information to Printing 3D Parts, Inc.:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the IP that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material and/or part that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing material that the IP owner seeks to have removed or destroyed.
- Contact information of the notifier including address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the IP owner or its agent.
- A statement made under the penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the IP owner.
Printing 3D Parts, Inc. will make reasonable attempts to contact the user of the infringed IP and inform the user of the Notice Take Down.